Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
.. to buy the 718 Boxster T or Cayman T?
[www.pca.org]
Seems nice, but I still can't wrap my head around the 2.0L four!
Now, the 718 Spyder .... I could see myself driving it ... if i win the PCA Raffle.
Good luck and
Happy Boxstering

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Not sure if they are as bad as the Honda S2000, but that four banger certainly didn't last long. The Porsche blown-4s are cheaper than the N/A-6s, right? hot smiley hehehehehehehe
... I'm sure the 718s are as good as any other.
For me it's about the flat six behind my seat.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I'm with you, Pedro. Roof down. Sun above. A twisty road and dancing through it to the sound of the Symphony in Flat Six. One of the rare Nirvanas of life.
I played on the Porsche Car Configurator today. My Spyder spec lists at $130k Cdn. give or take a dollar and thats before tax!!!!! Ouch!
...the non-existent car: Boxster GTS+ (i don’t care what you want to call it) = GTS with 4.0L out of the Spyder. GTS ride height and power top. Sapphire Blue Metallic, of course!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login