Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Pedro on the plane
sdm100 - 4 years ago
Pedro you looked good on the TV on my JetBlue screen advertising for the real estate company!
... to recognize me.
My son works for the company (Ideal Agent) and asked if I would do a testimonial since I used their services.
I agreed and now I'm famous confused smiley
They're running the ad on all major business channels (Fox Business, MSNBC, etc.)
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
i couldn't resist looking for it spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smiling bouncing smiley grinning smiley

[video]https://ispot.tv/a/ZwyP[/video]

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Pedro: You are looking good. Remember, there are only three stages in life.

Youth, middle age, and "You're looking good!".
I must have seen that commercial a dozen times and thought to myself, "That guy looks just like Pedro!" Holy cow, you're a star! smiling smiley
Not a day passes that I don't get either a call, a text or an email from at least a couple of friends.
I thought that it was US only, but the world gets smaller every day.
My brothers in the DR saw me, and international friends from Spain, Italy and Germany have also reached out to let me know they saw the commercial.
I'm just happy that it's helping out the company that my son works for.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

PS: Last week I asked my son how many times were they going to run the spot during the Super Bowl. You should have seen his face!

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login