Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
i've always liked the Gulf blue, with or without the orange stripe. Miami and Etna are in the same vein. my '74 914 was Olympic or something like that.
Aga is classy. i love super-dark blues that are nearly black.

[gearpatrol.com]

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
depends. A Targa in Miami Blue looks awesome with that aluminum band and black roof. I'm also very partial to my Aqua Blue 997S Cab, but that could simply be a bias. It's bright without being electric or in your face. Looks really good when washed and polished. Even though dark, hides the dirt pretty well.
Petrol
Laz - 4 years ago
Midnight Blue!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 09:02AM by CarreraLicious. (view changes)
I do really like Aga too, even though it is completely different.

BTW - Here is a "definitive" list (ahem).

[gearpatrol.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2019 10:35AM by JMstamford,ct. (view changes)
Probably because it's a list of 911 blues. According to this also incomplete article there have been 102 different Porsche blues
Boxsterra
Probably because it's a list of 911 blues. According to this also incomplete article there have been 102 different Porsche blues

my MY2000 boxster S was ocean blue. i didn't like the reddish tinge in sunlight. a friend an an '02 boxster that was similar to ocean but without the red. i can't remember the name.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
...until I saw Sapphire Blue Metallic on the GT4. Love it on the newer models. Wouldn’t want anything darker...unless I win the PCA raffle...I’d be forced to go with Gentian. smiling smiley
[gtcarlot.com]

Finding a color there is almost like:
Not many blues I don't like! OF course, I'm partial to my Midnight Blue Metallic, though.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
[www.rennbow.org]

Porsche does indeed have quite a few stunning blues in their palette.

Although grouped by colour, they aren't listed alphabetically. But them going through them, one by one, is part of the fun, isn't it?

(And yes, Aga, and Ocean, are both there. smiling smiley )

Enjoy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2019 07:33PM by Roger987. (view changes)
I am partial to my Sapphire Blue on my 16 Boxster S. This is a color that gets looks where ever you are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login