Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Posting photos?
Wyominguy - 3 years ago
I wanted to post a photo in asking a question and checked out how to post photos. Tinypic is out of business and the other one requires a fee now. Is there another way to post a photo here?

Neil
Try using [imgbb.com]

Once you upload the picture,
- scroll down to Full Image
- select and copy the BBcode.
- paste the code where you want the picture to appear in the message and post.
Thank you!!

Neil
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Frogster,

I see that.

Thank you,

Neil
Thanks Guenter.

The season is almost upon us!!!

MIKELLIG
Hey Mike. Don't you need some groceries? There's a really good Zehrs in Niagara. winking smiley
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Testing 123, Testing 123

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Success!

Gary

Another testing 123 ... took this snap back in March when we saw a hint of spring and the end of Porsche hibernation seemed possible. We have a fine spring Saturday on tap here in the Montreal area today ... could be my Boxster run #1 for 2020 today! I am so ready to get out of the house. A grocery run every 2.5 weeks just isn't cutting it!

Goodbye Tinypic and hello ImgBB (thanks Guenter) ... so today was 2020 run #1 for my Boxster. She was in hibernation since October 30th ... fired right up ... no issues. Sure was great to finally get out on the road. One of the pictures shows a barn (not mine) in the background ... that's where I keep my small sailing skiff during the winter then that boat joins the Boxster at home and stays in the garage all summer. Boxster stays at home year 'round.

Love the green!

Gary

Me too ... it's forest green metalic. Here's another snap ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2020 05:43PM by JMstamford,ct. (view changes)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2020 05:43PM by JMstamford,ct. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login