Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Me and cars...MrsDak just shakes her head...
Sold the 996, and the Boxsters (2) before that....they come. they go....
My usual is about 18 months to 2 years of ownership...So, now I'm looking for another Boxster 2009 to 2012...
Manual, NOT Silver. (**)...otherwise open to...?? ANYONE ?
** Silver Boxster and a Silver Z 3, these cars are "invisible" on the road with the top down...especially to drivers in front of you in the lane to your right...ALMOST crunched twice...never happened to the Speed Yellow one.
Tnx and wash your hands....Daniel
2010 Base Manual, DK Grey metallic, Bose Good service record and Carfax 70,000 miles,,,CLEAN. local
Checks out pretty good to me I ain't Pedro, but I can eyeball and feel out a car....
Sounds like a possibility. Very similar to my car. Here is where secondary factors come into play. Single owner? Serviced by a Porsche dealer? Always garaged? Stored winters? I have some back problems so I needed the more expensive adjustable seats. BTW I love the car. Good luck.

Steve
It's from a dealer,(not Porsche) sounds to be a trade in, previous owners each kept it about 3 years.
Looks to have been garaged, the mileage is what concerns me...
I hope to see it tomorrow and I'll give it my one cover, then work on price...if it sounds like a deal then to have it checked out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login