Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
very nice
frogster - 3 years ago
what year and color is your boxster?

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Re: very nice
ff42racer - 3 years ago
2016 Sapphire Blue. Luxor beige all leather interior. Put on HRE wheels from Wheel Enhancement. Dave there is great to deal with.
Glad you were able get out. Getting a Boxster out on the back roads, top down, Symphony in Flat Six, wind in your hair. What a way to lift your spirits.

Thanks for sharing
I did the same, but hit the highway, not Porsche roads. Went for pickup at a restaurant 45 miles from my house that is 95% highway. Got oil temp up to about 190 and couple of times the RPMs to 4K. Really wanted to stretch the legs and charge the battery. Weird being on the highway after two months of teleworking. I have driven it around town a bit, but not really enough to let everything work. Might need to take a day off if it ever gets nice out and hit some rural roads. Been a real crappy spring in DC. Haven't been able to wear shorts and T-shirts much at all. Lots of clouds and unbelievable amount of wind. I can count on one hand the number of days I've been able to do work while sitting on my front porch. Might be able drive and then wash and wax this weekend--fingers crossed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login