Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Thank you. *NM*
Laz - 3 years ago
... now if you just get rid of the front plate, it would be perfect.
So happy we don’t have them in Florida.
Happy. Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2020 09:59PM by Pedro (Odessa, FL). (view changes)
Although that may've jinxed the car. Not long after the frame switch, a valve lift solenoid went in one bank, and about a year later the other side went. Very different symptoms, but the same problem. By the way, I thought the engine sound had completely developed by 65000, but now at 80+ it's gotten more lively and sonorous.
Re: Great photo...
MikenOH - 3 years ago
Pedro (Odessa, FL)
... now if you. Ojos get rid of the front plate, it would be perfect.
So happy we don’t have them in Florida.
Happy. Boxstering
Pedro

Great pic, Laz.

Regarding the front plate, I've always hated how it messed up the look of the front bumper.
Thankfully, they've just changed the law in OH so that residents won't need to have a front plate starting 7/1. Time for bumper plugs!
Thanks, MikenOH. *NM*
Laz - 3 years ago
Definitely hasn't been posted here before. I'd remember that shot. Beautiful setting. Looks like your car has just had a luxury pampering session.
It might've been GB Shaw who said men often fall in love in a light they wouldn't choose a new suit by. cool smiley
Perhaps
Boxsterra - 3 years ago
those men are most interested in content of character, which shines through the darkness smiling smiley
A shiny suit? cool smiley *NM*
Laz - 3 years ago
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login