Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Hey Pedro just saw you in a Real Estate TV commercial, right?
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
... My middle Son started working for Ideal Agent as Marketing Director when we were selling our SoFla home.
When I was ready to dump our underperforming realtor, he asked me to give them a try.
I did, and they got the home sold in 6 months when others had not in 30 months.
After I moved to Tampa where they are headquartered, he was doing TV spots for the company, and the CEO asked him if I'd do a testimonial.
I figured it would help my Son so I agreed. That was in October 2019.
2020 comes along and my Son gets laid off and I'm stuck in a commercial that ... at least gets me recognition, lots of it.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2020 03:33PM by Pedro (Odessa, FL). (view changes)
Pedro (Odessa, FL)
I'm stuck in a commercial that at least gets me recognition, lots of it.
Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro
You are “recognized” even without the commercial. grinning smiley

Paralizer 06 Boxster S Atlas Grey/Black/Black
saw it up here in D.C. yesterday morning during Sports Center.
Saw it Friday night here in Seattle! Had to do a double take and rewind and say I think I know him! Nice job Pedro.
i posted this last year. in case you missed it: here it is

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
My wife and I just saw this on CNN. We both looked at each other and said “ That’s Pedro!” Came here to confirm!
I've also been watching that commercial lately here in Quebec on CNN ... too bad they couldn't sneak a Boxster into the background!

My '99 just had its year-end pre-hibernation service and usually I would store the car in the garage now but we're having some really nice weather so might have to have one more run before the long cold dark. My oil change was good ... just a few tiny bits of chain tensioner pad wear debris (typical catchment) and some fines on the mag plug. A/C refrigerant leak check OK ... no issues since the refrigerant was topped up in the summer (first time in 21 years) so no leaks.

Looking forward to 2021 ... that will be our 18th year of excellent Porsche top-down fun!!
Hey Pedro
How're you doing...Nice job on the Commercial
We also have sold and moved...Now in Boynton, BIG garage came with a lift already installed
... post a picture!
Are you still on the water?
What pat of Boynton?
Hope you find your Boxster.
Happy Waiting,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

Re: Daniel ...
dak911 - 3 years ago
No more boats, so no water....
Boynton Beach Blvd and Hagen Ranch Rd.
Nice quiet community only 220 homes....over 55 so NO NOISY kids, No sirens all day and night, no planes overhead, no train horns...
Lots of OF terrible drivers however....
LOVE it
Started looking for a Boxster, the Z#'s are nice...but....IT AIN'T A PORSCHE..
Still a PCA member, have a MACAN S (It's a better "car" than I am a driver!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login