Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
has anyone told merlin this site is up *NM*
extanker - Thursday, 25 November, 2010, at 8:14:14 pm
He was on the mailing list *NM*
frogster - Friday, 26 November, 2010, at 1:23:24 am
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
...rob has a link up on the old joint for those of us not so good with computers or directions...we have a state election on in this funny old spot in the south pacific and i'm into it upto my eyes....i volunteer for a party we hand out cards telling people how they should vote and we have folk from each party check the vote counters...we vote with pencil and paper on a pre printed paper....and ......and decorate the polling place with our party messages....it is a big deal for some of us....then we go to someones house and drink some beverages....-typically carbonated or named after a place in iran or france....and root (you guys know what it means for me- it would be nice if it meant that here....alas no) for your party on the TV coverage of the election..........i know its funny but thats how we do it.......i'll be respectful of the rules that apply here , i dont mind if this gets deleted i think i set a record one year for deletions smiling smiley...for prob very good reason includinG 'hot day polishing un cut'..i have a hot day polishing redux version avail free for any of my mates out there who are 18 and over and want to PM me...i'm planning a summer 10 shoot so look out it will be out soon...my car is great...my kids are great my dog harry is in rude health thats the good, bits of other stuff going on that isnt as grouse...thats life i havnt been shooting or reloading in ages...my water tanks are full and yes the bats have been back in my tree... and the score is 9:1:2:0.....

My rear suspension thing that was sqeeking fixed it self....that was very nice......getting warm here ..so roof down every day........BTW "Flat Knacker= very busy" feel free to use it...BTW

we hear it is thanks giving up there....may you all have a safe and happy time, unless you are a turkey and if you can read this and still get eaten you are one unlucky and svery gifted turkey
Merlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login