Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Mother Nature gave southern Ontario a fabulous, warm, sunny weekend with temperatures reaching around 70 F. It was perfect weather to enjoy topless driving and to reaching a milestone

A little over seven years of Boxster joy. The CURVEN8R still gives me that tingle up and down my spine when I slide behind the wheel, twist that key with my left hand and hear the Symphony in Flat Six bark to life. I took the time to make a few stops for scenic pictures, and as you can see, the CURVEN8R has perfected the art of photo-bombing my pictures.

A pit stop at a Tim's.

A stop along the north shore of Lake Erie.

And reflecting on the how GT Silver is just the right colour for this car.

nice way to (likely?) end the season. for once you've got it warmer than we do over here on the left coast.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Congrats on the milestone G. It was a top down day here as well. Hopefully not the last before the winter comes.
Well Done Guenter. Your car looks great! It takes lots of planning to get the "100" to show up like you did.thumbs up

MIKELLIG
... grins (as in perma-grin).
They become (s)miles when you multiply by 1.602.
So Guente, congrats on your 100,000 grins or 60,000 (s)miles.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
What a weekend indeed ... we've been having a fantastic run of great weather here in Quebec as well. Took a nice sunset snap on Saturday the 7th ... one of my last rides for 2020. Front view of the car with reflections was taken two days later, just before I pulled it into the garage for 6 months of hibernation. Only 128 days until spring ... but who's counting eh!

[i.ibb.co]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login