Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
I hope each and every PB member has a great Thanksgiving Day.
Most of us have been very fortunate and have much to give thanks for...

... but we must keep in mind and in our hearts the less fortunate that have been hit so hard this year.
A way to help is by purchasing one of the 100 Special Edition PBX hats.
Every cent goes to help the needy and it would be great if we can do it before the end of the year so we can close 2020 on a high note.

I had great hopes that this community would embrace my idea since all comments towards us and our forum have been of thanks and support.
I thought that we would sell out the 100 hats (to raise $2,500) in one week.
It's been almost a week since the hats were introduced and we have had two (2) people make a purchase.

Go ahead ... make my day ... prove me right and show everyone what a great community PB is!

Click on the PBX logo on the upper right corner or on the hats banner above for purchase information.

Happy Thanksgiving and,
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2020 10:59AM by Pedro (Odessa, FL). (view changes)
Your hats are on their way!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

Pedro--What needy organizations will the hat purchase be provided too?
Blackbird
Pedro--What needy organizations will the hat purchase be provided too?

As we get closer to our goal (year-end) we will have a short list of 3-5 worthy causes and the contributing members will vote on their preference.
I'm thinking it should be to help people especially affected by the Covid-19 situation.
But everyone's suggestions are welcomed
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

Hats look great! The model, not so much! Pink one had to be stashed in Santa's workshop.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Re-try posting pic with direct link.

[i.ibb.co]

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Years ago l used to have an orange PB hat, but lost it jet skiing on the Hudson River. Alas, there were no more to be had, so when this new series came out I immediately ordered one. It just arrived, but days ago I figured it'd be best to also get the black and pink. The pink one will be for a certain woman, and I hope to post a picture of the hat in situ sometime. winking smiley
Nice hats! Thanks for producing these, Pedro!
"Years ago l used to have..."
Doh! eye rolling smiley
As if "preplanning" isn't weird enough, a tv commentator recently said, "prepreparing." eye popping smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login