Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
[youtu.be]

Bliss..... smileys with beer

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
I agree with their critical commentary too
Yes. Well done review.

The only part of the review that I disagree with is the comment about the "cluttered" interior. I know it's personal taste, but I like the layout of the individual buttons. When I'm driving my 981, I can adjust pretty much anything - temperature, PSE, Sport mode, PSM, seat heating / venting etc without ever having to take my eyes off the road. All about driving ergonomics.

I know that if I were in the market for a new Porsche, the GTS 4.0 is the only model that I would buy.
Guenter in Ontario
I know that if I were in the market for a new Porsche, the GTS 4.0 is the only model that I would buy.

my feelings as well although US$100k+ with a few options. ouch.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
That isn't all that much of a price increase over the early Boxsters. My 1999 MY was $55k in 1998, which would be $88k in 2021 dollars and certainly the GTS 4.0 is a much better car, aside from the cluttered buttons interior spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2021 06:48PM by Boxsterra. (view changes)
LOL *NM*
Gary in SoFL - 3 years ago
"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login