Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
After almost 20 years I decided I needed another Porsche Convertible

911 Cabriolet

Blue/tan

49000 miles

Don't have pic hosting site, but it looks like Kevin Hart's
Glad you see you back. Sounds like a nice car, but we need proof. winking smiley

Here are picture sharing instructions: [pedrosboard.com]
Come now....you know what it looks like.
Congrats. You got the best color combo. winking smiley
was it you who sold the boxster and got a nissan Z? did you have a mustang bullit for a while? or am i thinking of someone else?

in any case, congratulations. sounds like a nice car.

is kevin hart "kevin in ny" or something similar? haven't seen him around these parts for eons.

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
You’re thinking of Dennis in SE PA. He had the Boxster SE that had failed IMS and then moved to a Mustang and then a Cayman.
CarreraLicious
You’re thinking of Dennis in SE PA. He had the Boxster SE that had failed IMS and then moved to a Mustang and then a Cayman.

ah, thanks. at least i got the "Dennis" part right! smiling smiley

do you remember who it was that bought the Nissan Z?

--
Yes, same Dennis in SE PA. He also had a 350Z I think in between.
You can do better than that.

There were Lapis Blue, Cobalt Blue, Dark Blue, and Midnight Blue for exterior blue colors.

And I think there was Savannah Beige and Sand beige for the interior.

So which is it?

smiling smiley
I don’t think they offered Midnight Blue as a standard color in 01. My guess is that his is Ocean or Lapis blue with Savannah.
had an Anniversary Edition Boxster S '04. IMS failed. Nissan 350 Z followed then a Mustang Bullitt. Over 5 years ago I got back to Porsche with and '08 Cayman. Best car I ever owned even with 88K on it when purchased.
got it! i remembered the cars but mixed up the dennises.

--
Congrats and welcome back into the fold. The 911 is a much different animal than a Boxster. I had two Boxsters prior to jumping to a 2009 Carrera S Cab (Aqua Blue/Grey). After 11 years, still find it weird to have that open space behind the head/seat. Do miss that cozy Boxster feel. The 911, however, I find to be a much more solidly built vehicle than my 2002 S I traded it in for. That being said, in four years, as a retirement present to myself, might trade it for the new Boxster GTS 4.0, well probably a used one as they won't be making them by then. But if they are, Euro Delivery hear I come. Good thing I have four years to work on the wife about this plan.
I've owned two 911's, a 1973 Targa and a 2013 base. They both gave the impression of being built stronger than a Boxster or Cayman, both I don't believe they are.

What they are, IMO, is heavier, with a more muted engine and additional soundproofing.

As for Dennis1 and Dennis2; they just like to confuse us. drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
The other Dennis lives near me. He had the z car and the bullit. I had the Shelby and the nsx.
Rev Dennis
The other Dennis lives near me. He had the z car and the bullit. I had the Shelby and the nsx.

And now the other Dennis has a Cayman, along with a picture to prove it. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login