Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
[carbuzz.com]

Especially for G-man, even if it's only six months a year. eye rolling smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Then, there are the "cheater" manuals which allow automatic rev matching on downshift. I have one of those, brand new Cayman T sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to change.

SteveJ - 2021 Cayman T manual, 2010 Base Boxster sold
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans)
Then, there are the "cheater" manuals which allow automatic rev matching on downshift. I have one of those, brand new Cayman T sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to change.

At least you're getting to do all the shifting. Unless it's changed in the 718 models, I believe automatic rev matching only happens in Sport Plus mode on cars with
Sport Chrono, so just stick with Normal or Sport mode and you won't feel cheated. smiling smiley
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans)

Don't be surprised if that Cayman T gets impatient, wanting to be used as was intended, and sneaks out a few times. tongue sticking out smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login