Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... because I haven't seen any activity through the TireRack link (above).
Please, when purchasing tires, brake products, etc., use the above link to TireRack.
You will get whatever discounts are applicable, but PB will also get a small donation (that doesn't affect your cost).
These small donations can help in defraying server costs for the board.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
… it’s something I’ve had at front-of-mind for the past year or so. One factor has been the global ad/cookie/script-blocking(?) that’s active on my phone & Mac. Also my driving had dropped considerably in the time of Covid. Shouldn’t be needing tires for either car for quite a while, but even yesterday (not making this up!) just browsing the TR site I reminded myself to go through the PB link.

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2021 02:26PM by Laz. (view changes)
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
If you also add Amazon links/banner to the top, then every time anyone of us go to buy something on amazon, we can click to Amazon via the PedrosBoard link. PB will get the credit for bring us to Amazon to buy.
You will be amazed at how quickly it will add up!!!

Just a thought :-)
My intent is not to make a profit, just to cover expenses for the Board.
I figured it would be easy to tie it to something that the car needs, such as tires, but people forget.
I think Amazon would be the same, but would add another commercial banner which we don't want.
I'll keep it running as long as something comes in such as the very dependable and steady BumperPlugs.com and hopefully a little more of a trickle from TireRack.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

Sadly, not much.
db997S - 2 years ago
My wife got a new car at the end of December 2019. It now has about 3,500 miles on it.
Guilty! I bought two new summer rears this spring from TR. Never occurred to me to use the PB link. Sorry, I'll have to drive more and wear these out so I can use the link next time winking smiley

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
... next time you'll need all four!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla

Re: Gary ....
grc0456 - 2 years ago
Definitely. The summer fronts are 4 years old now. Actually, the front all seasons are the ones that were on the car when you sold it to me. I use the a/s as my cold weather set, and as such, they don’t see as much usage. Probably need to be replaced just due to age.

Have a safe trip to French Lick!

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Next time I need tires, I'll click the link for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login