Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
But seeing a Boxster (718 Spyder) on eBay for $144k had my jaw drop.
I wouldn't be surprised if they get close to or even the asking price.

Porsche (and most other car manufacturers) are having trouble building as many new cars as they'd like, due in large part to the chip shortage. At a cars and coffee recently, I spoke to the the salesman who sold me my Boxster. He told me they're having trouble getting allotments. Anyone ordering a new Porsche right now could easily have to wait until next summer to get the car.

So I think if someone really wants to get their hands on a 718 Spyder, they might be willing to pay what the seller is asking.
I was with Guenter at that event on Saturday and the Sales guy also stated that they can't get an allocation for a base Boxster. A customer has put a deposit down since Sept 2020. No or little Supply vs current Demand = sky high prices.

Note: Dealers in Canada can't ask more then MRSP. Everything in the Dealership's showroom were used Porsches...all but one was sold...2020 Spyder...Press car 7K KM ~ 139K CND ...oops not on the website anymore...must be sold.

MIKELLIG
while you can buy my 2021 spyder for $200k, the better deal would be to buy my 2016 boxster gts for just $100k! basically the same car, just without the goofy humps! and in beautiful sapphire blue metallic. ok, ok, one of them has to go…i’ll sell whichever goes first at these prices smiling smiley
both cars are still available! winking smiley
... I'll let you steal "the original PedrosGarage 1998" Boxster for $99,999.99 (or best offer).
Now, that's a bargain!
Happy Bidding smileys with beer
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Heck, ...
BLKBOXS - 2 years ago
Pedro (Odessa, FL)
... I'll let you steal "the original PedrosGarage 1998" Boxster for $99,999.99 (or best offer).
Now, that's a bargain!
Pedro

Hi Pedro,

For that price, that would only include the sweat equity you put in to it. What is the total price including the hardware? smiling smiley

MIKELLIG
Bargain!!!
SMILIN - 2 years ago
be careful, someone may want to take you up on this.
Re: Heck, ...
grc0456 - 2 years ago
Pedro (Odessa, FL)
Now, that's a bargain!
Pedro

I's suggest asking $99,986.01. You may need a sales and marketing consultant!

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
... I should drop the esteemed consultant's price by &1K.
Should actually be 98,986.01.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I fire myself!

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login