Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
It's been a busy few weeks. Finally have a chance to catch up on some things.

At the end of May, we decided to take a few days to drive to one of our favourite places, now that border restrictions have eased. I'm sure that some of you will recognize it.

We managed to run into a bit of fog at one point.

A better view once things cleared up.

And one of the places were we stayed. Should be familiar to some of you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2022 08:47AM by Guenter in Ontario. (view changes)
It was all about the "B's" two weeks ago on my birthday when I managed to ride my Bicycle, sail my Boat and drive the Boxster to some excellent BBQ ... how about them B's eh!

It sure looked like an A+ birthday to me. smileys with beer
Guenter--How about putting a name on the places? Sure look nice and I may want to visit.
Thanks--Jerry
I'm sure that there are a few people here who know where that is. If nobody ID's it, I'll spill the beans later.
OK, I guess Little Switzerland. Where did you stay, if my guess is correct?
Was this a trial run for the BRBS?
Good guess, Jerry. Yes. It's Little Switzerland. It's been four years since we've been there. It's such a beautiful location, right off the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Diamondback is right there too.
Blue Ridge Parkway and Little Switzerland! Our happy place. I see we aren't the only ones who have done a Blue Ridge Boxster Solo, G! The pull of that place is strong. So looking forward to 2023 BRBS.

Gary

2003 Boxster Base - Midnight Blue Metallic, Savanna Beige, Metropol Blue
I figured that you'd recognize the place right away, Gary. smiling smiley
Great place to visit. My friends are up there now and said the Jag club is there this weekend. Counting the days until BRBS 2023 smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login