Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Friday Scan Day
Indybox - 1 year ago
My 1999 986 is within 1000 km's of 100K miles ... not sure we'll get there before winter hibernation but having some fun autumn drives along the way. I recently purchased a new camera (Fujifilm X100V) to up my iPhone photography game and I took this photo recently on a drive just west of Montreal. Not sure if I've mentioned this before but I took up road cycling back in 2020. Having tons of fun riding my carbon endurance road bicycle. What I did not see coming was how I would wind up discovering some excellent Boxster driving roads while riding my bike of all things! Also, I never imagined that I would notch 6K km's on the bicycle this year while the Porsche is only managing half that distance in a season!

This JPEG photo was created using the Fujifilm "Classic Chrome" film simulation in camera.

great picture.
FujiFilm did a great job as well with the chrome simulation.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Looks like it was a great day for a drive. Classic Boxster, the finish makes it look brand new.

Phone pictures have come a long way. But a good camera still takes better pictures.
The Fall colours are really showing up here in Ontario. Corn is pretty much done. Mother Nature's way of saying, "Enjoy it while you can, 'cause you know what comes next."

Excellent pic Guenter as usual!!..She is a beauty!

MIKELLIG
The first photo is from Friday morning, at the hotel parking in Richmond VA when I got in my car to drive the final leg of our (me & wife) tripe to The Boardwalk Reunion III in Ocean City, NJ this past Saturday.
RaggTopp works well!

These following pics were on the way to the event already in Southern NJ:

Finally, my car made it to the Boardwalk. I had been wanting to do this since the first BWR in 2019.

I had a chance to present a tech topic, meet a bunch of friends, especially Stefan and his GF who made the trip to meet us there.
(Stefan has the picture)

A great event which I highly recommend for any of our members from the NE and Ontario.

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Hey Pedro. Nice to see you enjoying some northern colours. Yes, that RaggTopp does a great job of keeping the roof material in good shape. The Boardwalk Reunion Looks like a great event.

We managed to get out with a group of Porsche friends on Sunday. It was pretty overcast, but this year the colours are better than usual. This trip took us up into the Blue Mountains around Georgian Bay.

Took a drive along a favorite route to check out the fire damage from last year’s Caldor fire. Damn. Sad. I was able to find a few patches of color.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login