Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... from my friend Nathan Merz (PCA Appraisal/Evaluation Chair) regarding the 987 line.

[www.youtube.com]

Happy Porsche'ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
That was terrific! Lots of great details about the differences between 987 years/models/trims. Especially for a 986 owner like me.

I am kind of shocked at how pristine and clean the underside of his green car is.
... that Nathan had it Cryo Detailed and doesn't drive it.
It's a very unique car and someone is going to make him an offer that he can't refuse.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: I think ...
db997S - 1 year ago
Hope he has one to drive because these cars are meant to be driven. Only reason my car doesn't have more miles is because I live exactly 4 miles from my garage to my garage at work. Wife would kill me if we moved further out just so my drive would be longer!
Great video.
MikenOH - 1 year ago
A very detailed analysis of the 987 model.
Having owned both a 986, 987 and a 981, the 987 seemed to be the model with the most significant improvements over the previous model--including interior , chassis and drive-train. And the styling still looks good after 15 years.
Thanks Pedro. Nice to see that the 987’s are becoming increasingly appreciated. After 16 years and 165k I still so enjoy mine.

Paralizer 06 Boxster S Atlas Grey/Black/Black
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login