Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Friday Scan Day
Indybox - 1 year ago
A month ago, my '99 986 had her pre-hibernation service at the dealer. There was a pre-owned 718 Spyder in Gentian Blue on the showroom floor and I just happened to have my new Fuji camera with me. I used the Acros B&W film simulation to take these snaps.

And here's my little Forest Green Boxster all ready for hibernation after the year end service. Current mileage is 99385 so I'll have to wait until the spring of 2023 to roll through 100K miles!

Nice color you have there. Adding one late to keep you company, since no one replied to your post…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2022 07:02PM by CarreraLicious. (view changes)
Thanks for sharing. The car looks Black to me.grinning smiley

MIKELLIG
You don't see too many Forest Green Boxsters. It's a cool color. When I spec'ed my '00 Boxster S, Forest Green had become one of the $3k special order paints. So I ended up going with Rain Forest Green. Here's my car at an overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway at a BRBS event.
DSCN3292.jpg
Yes it is a cool color. Glad to see that you still have it Rick!
Hi JG, hope all is well. I took the Boxster for a 10-day getaway trip in early December to visit relatives. My first trip of any kind in 3 years, lol.

I miss the BRBS' events at the Meadowbrook Inn from the early 2000's!

Best regards, -Rick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login