Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
… see if you can find the “error “.

[youtu.be]

Happy Boxstering
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
They said you cannot put golf clubs in the rear trunk. You can fit 2 sets nicely tucked in I've done it.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
carlos in Montreal
They said you cannot put golf clubs in the rear trunk. You can fit 2 sets nicely tucked in I've done it.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Yes. Golf clubs fit into a 987, but the 981 and 981.5 rear trunk is slightly narrower on the inside, so no golf clubs.
you certainly get 2 sets with bags into a 986. My summer golf car, Boxster S, 2003
Thanks Pedro. Just what I needed this morning. The sound of that lovely Symphony in Flat Six and Jay Leno sums it up nicely.

I guess you're talking about the editing error where they show the 986 interior with 5 speed manual when Jay is talking about the 6 speed in the Boxster 25.
... there's another editing error.
When Jay opens the ruck they show the 986's. And they do it twice!
Don't know why.
I'm sure there are a bunch of other little mistakes and errors.
Sure do like that car, though!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login