Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
In the LA tornado scene a guy jumps into his 911 and appears to start the car with his right hand.
Perhaps a production decision to accommodate the average viewer.
Then again, everyone in California must know the ignition's on the left. cool smiley
as that state may decide the only manufacturer placing the ignition on the left side is out of compliance w/everyone else & will have to start having the ignition switch on the right side like everyone else. Retrofit existing Porsches for compliance?

Joke flag is up.

See my last quote in my signature block, below.

Greetings, Laz. Nice to see you're still walking & motoring on this earth!

JB/SE SoDak
1997 986 - Wolfi
Yankton, SD

"Wisdom is the most perfect knowledge of the most important truths in the right order of emphasis, accompanied by a total, permanent disposition to live accordingly.

-- Br. Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M.

"(School is to be a factory) in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products . . .(m)anufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry."

-- Elwood P. Cubberley, Dean of School of Education, Stanford University, 1905

"The creatures that want to live a life of their own, we call wild. If wild, then no matter how harmless, we treat them as outlaws, and those of us who are 'specially well brought up shoot them for fun."

-- Clarence Day, This Simian World
--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login