Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Tops is Lincoln with 101 then Lexus with 109. So, it's a tight race. Mini ranked at the bottom with 221 per 100. The average was 151. Land Rover was in the bottom five at 212/100. Poor Chrysler/Jeep, they both were in the bottom five at 202 and 214, respectively.

It's a good survey since it's three years out. So, these are for model year 2008 cars.
Good survey?
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Friday, 25 March, 2011, at 11:29:52 am
I was reading an online article the other days saying that, in the luxury car segment, the 911 would have come in first in at-delivery problems except not enough voluntary replies were received in that segment from high end Porsche, Audi, Nissan etc sports car owners to make the statistics meaningful. They had trouble getting a hundred responses.

Any idea if this 3 year measurement is based on better statistics?
Re: Good survey?
db997S - Friday, 25 March, 2011, at 1:44:10 pm
No, i do not, but personally, I like these surveys on the "older" models. Gives a better indication of issues on long-term ownership. I tend to keep my cars for 7 to 8 years. With the exception of an issue with my headlight washers, my 2009 911 has been rock solid--knock on wood. Maybe in another year i'll get the survey. I'd definatly fill it out and return it.
Any word on Subaru's number? winking smiley *NM*
steve on hhi - Friday, 25 March, 2011, at 7:43:47 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login