Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
So....anyone else starting to suffer from BAD eye rolling smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, at 11:37:41 pm
Yup. I think I'm starting to suffer from Boxster Affective Disorder.

Every time I go into the garage, I can feel the CURVEN8R's sad headlights peer up at me from under the cover with that "Can we go out for a drive pleeeeeeese!" look.

Maybe a picture or two of Boxsters out and about would help.

Anyone, ....anyone, ....anyone

OK, I'll start. Boxster on the Blue Ridge Parkway this June. .....only 183 days until BRBS.

I've got it really BAD, too, Guenter...
FrankZ, Chicago - Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, at 12:03:21 am
Nice photo, Guenter!

...just tucked my "CajitaBlanca" away with a big hug... planning my next road trip to the SW in March. It's something to look forward to... and gets me through these brutal Chicago winters winking smiley

"CajitaBlanca" enjoys the warmth of the sun in Wisconsin's Door County

'01 boxster s, biarritz white/metropol blue, 123,456 smiles...
Nope
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, at 9:13:24 am
70+ yesterday but a storm front came through last night and a cold front is coming through in about 4 hours that will drop the temperatures to the 20s. So since the toy is sitting out there right now with its top down, time to go for a last run and then wash it before putting it away for a while.

My only question is should I bother with the Noah cover or will I get a few stretches of good weather again that will permit runs..no way of knowing. Only reason I'd cover it is dust but if I'll be taking it out in a few days or even weeks why bother.
i just looked at mine
extanker - Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, at 10:27:49 am
its outside in the 40 mph wind gusts and sheets of rain and my only thought was ....better you than me.....its a car...i dont hug or ogle it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:52AM by extanker. (view changes)
Nope - one benefit of a high mileage car
Red_Lightnin! - Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, at 10:44:52 am
I drive it in all kinds of weather and enjoy it! Know that it is wintertime, I get to take Red Lightnin' out for my "Mikka Hakkinen Snow Rally Fantasy"(TM)

1998 986 Turbo-Look Cab
172,000 Miles
Dilithium Crystal Supercharger
Nope, I'm all GOOD--Get Out Often to Drive the finger smiley *NM*
db997S - Wednesday, 1 December, 2010, at 10:49:44 am
Flood watch alert til 1:15 pm with high wind warnings to go with it!!!
Sunshine tomorrow.
I moved to FL and did my first DE two weeks ago.

Harvey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2008 997.1 C2, 6 Speed, Meteor Grey/Sand Beige

2000 986S, 6 Speed, Arctic Silver/Grey/Bk (gone, but not forgotten)
Re: So....anyone else starting to suffer from BAD eye rolling smiley
Burg Boxster - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 2:21:32 pm
yep - same BAD symptoms here Guenter. Just glad you didn't post a sad picture of your car undercovers...

Mine got the same treatment 2 weekends ago sad smiley just hope it doesn't grow again this winter or I'll be driving a pepper or Piggymara to BRBS grinning smiley

BTW - Thanks Pedro and Stefan for setting up the new old joint eye popping smiley
Burg Boxster
yep - same BAD symptoms here Guenter. Just glad you didn't post a sad picture of your car undercovers...

Mine got the same treatment 2 weekends ago sad smiley just hope it doesn't grow again this winter or I'll be driving a pepper or Piggymara to BRBS grinning smiley

BTW - Thanks Pedro and Stefan for setting up the new old joint eye popping smiley

Hey Burg. You're alive!!!. Haven't seen you on the new Board. Not sure how we could survive without your vast knowledge base about blinker fluid. Not too much fun in only being able to drive your Boxster in only a straight line. smiling smiley

Were you refering to this picture:

Burg Boxster - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 7:18:26 pm
indeed I is smileys with beer

Didn't know the board was up until recently winking smiley so I just made it over to register yesterday. Glad to be here - nice to see lots of familiar friends.

I finally decided to go w/ Lifetime blinker fluid so I never have any concerns again about running out. However, it might be too late based on your car cover, but in the spring, first thing you should do is put the correct seasonal air in your tires. BRBS will come much more quickly if you skip spring and go straight to the summer air grinning smiley
[kalecoauto.com]

BTW, I think I need to get a new muffler TY to finish off my exhaust mods winking smiley

Passenger Noise Reducer
[kalecoauto.com]
I take it that the PNR comes in handy when driving the twisties with the boss. winking smiley grinning smiley
ff42racer - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 5:39:38 pm
What kind of golf cart is that hanging on the wall? Looks like it will fit in the front trunk.
ff42racer
What kind of golf cart is that hanging on the wall? Looks like it will fit in the front trunk.

It almost fits into the glove box. winking smiley

It's a Sun Mountain Micro Cart. Front trunk would hold 2 or 3. Aside from the fact that it folds up really small, it also has a nice umbrella holder so you can keep you and your equipment dry between shots without having to hold the umbrella. I really like that feature for our climate.

More info here. [www.worldgolf.com]
Yep. Have BAD bad.
Gundo - Tuesday, 7 December, 2010, at 8:04:58 pm
They just put the first salt of the season down here in CT, so that pretty much means charger in, cover on time for me.

I've got some new spacers, but otherwise am out of hack ideas for the winter.
Re: Yep. Have BAD bad.
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 8 December, 2010, at 5:28:44 pm
So far, we've been lucky here. Just mainly a dusting of s**w. That's not the case in London, just 60 miles west of here. They've had 4.5 feet of s**w since yesterday morning. eye popping smiley
Re: Your turn is coming drinking smiley *NM*
bgale (Montrose,CO) - Thursday, 9 December, 2010, at 1:39:06 pm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login