Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
It's normal again...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 10:31:54 am
... this morning, without realizing and/or thinking about it I logged onto the Board and started reading.
It felt "normal" again as it had for the last 13 years.
The weather is perfect (60F) the sun is shining. Life is good.
Happy Porsche-ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Agree, though it is a bit cooler here in ATL....
jg wnc - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 10:59:20 am
Over the weekend I replaced the headlight switch on my 02S. I diagnosed the problem and used instructions from Pedro's Garage to do it. Thank you Pedro for all you do for the Boxster community!
Meredith in Atlanta
n/t

Hey Mer. You should move up north here. It's a nice balmy 33 here. Just think, you could throw away all those heavy coats, boots and stuff. grinning smiley
Re: It's normal again...
Bob O - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 11:37:12 am
Yes it is! All thanks to you Pedro! Thank you thank you. I've felt lost these past few months with nowhere to go. Although I don't post much, I used to read almost every post on PPBB (wayyyy too much time on my hands some days!) I'm sure I'll be doing the same here. I don't have much mechanical knowledge to add, and in the five or so years I've owned the Box not much has gone wrong with it (ignition switch and.......that's about it), and being here in the great midwest there isn't a huge Boxster community, (although there do seem to be more of them visible lately) so I don't have much to add to the conversation. But I do appreciate all everyone else DOES add and have learned a lot. Thanks again for giving us the forum.

Bob
Re: It's normal again...agree, with you Pedro
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 1:34:16 pm
It's that feeling of just being sooo easy to give a cheery greeting to my neighbours to the south ..and east, west and the poor souls even further north than I am.

So yes. Life is good. The only thing that would make it gooder is if I had your temperatures right now. Gosh ...visions of 60F dancing in my head, topless Boxsters, shorts, T-shirts, bikinis ...... smiling bouncing smiley

Drat!. Shouldn't of looked outside. Who needs white grass. sad smiley

...only 181 days till BRBS. hot smiley
"Normal" is a relative term!! drinking smiley *NM*
TCinNJ - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 5:45:52 pm
Are you sorry you are not in Buffalo? *NM*
Fairport Paul - Thursday, 2 December, 2010, at 6:10:19 pm
I spent many cold winters...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 6:16:40 pm
... very near Buffalo.
The parent company's headquarters of the Division I ran was just south east of Buffalo and southwest of Rochester.
Beautiful summer, though, all 3 days of it! winking smiley
The worst part of my stays were generally because I am a Dolphins fan!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 06:17PM by Pedro (Weston, FL). (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login