Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
ESBB Run?
Rev Dennis - Tuesday, 28 June, 2011, at 7:15:39 pm
Been so long. I am ready for some crabs by the bay.....How about you? Not JULY 4th weekend but the next, or the next. Who else is ready?
I'm ready, but angry smiley *NM*
Harvey in FL - Tuesday, 28 June, 2011, at 8:48:46 pm
We'll have one in your honor! smileys with beer
Dave In MD - Tuesday, 28 June, 2011, at 8:50:56 pm
Let us know if you're going to be up this way sometime!

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
Harvey, unfortunately you now have to ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Wednesday, 29 June, 2011, at 11:52:19 am
... enjoy these. Darn!

[i.ehow.com]

Happy Porsche-ing,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I'm out of town the weekend of 16th for a DE event. KTS mentioned getting one together when we were chatting at BRBS. smileys with beer

I am around Saturday July 9th and of course, after lunch you are all invited to Skipjack Cove for a dip in the pool or the Sassafras! Meet in Elkton the BK at 10?
Re: Sat July 9 @ 10 AM BK in Elkton is GOOD!
Todd in PA - Thursday, 30 June, 2011, at 10:24:40 am
It will be a wonder if we can get together on the 9th in typical ESBB fashion! I will have the "sport wagon" not the "short bus" (yellow cab) but I can eat crabs and make the drive to Watermans interesting as well with either.
Re: ESBB: this is the tie i am wearing todaygrinning smiley
Clif R - Wednesday, 29 June, 2011, at 10:40:49 am
I'm interested but can't do the 9th *NM*
Boxsterra - Thursday, 30 June, 2011, at 12:30:07 am
Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012
I'm in...
Dave In MD - Wednesday, 6 July, 2011, at 6:45:47 pm
Our usual crab trip would be to meet at the Burger King in Elkton, Maryland at 10:00 this Saturday. Travel down the back roads of the eastern shore to Rock Hall where we'll devour a mess of steamed Chesapeake blue crabs and a beer or few at Waterman's Crab House for lunch. Maybe spend a little time around the shops in beautiful downtown Rock Hall and have an ice cream to top it off. Mosey up to the Sassafras river and perhaps have a dip in the bay or pool. Then back to Elkton for the trip home.

Ideas are welcome of course. But, they usually include over indulgence in crabs and beer somewhere along the journey. drinking smiley

Like Dave says, it will be hot and my marina and or boat is available! Bring your towels and swim stuff. I have very limited internet access here so if we are on then someone call me at 610 349 0660. Is anybody else besides Dave and I coming? Curious people need to know. Rev. Dennis? Kevin?
Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012
10:00 at the Burger King parking lot in Elkton! smiling bouncing smiley

Dave In MD
10:00 at the Burger King parking lot in Elkton! smiling bouncing smiley
ooklyn..., Eh, I mean Brooklyn'S infamous traffic violations bureau... Try doing 61 in a 30 mph zone, where the client was coming off the Prospect Expwy, onto the Ocean Parkway (Brooklyn's, not Captree's or Jones Beach's Ocean Parkway) and got clocked at "31 MPH over", which is this case is also TWICE Plus One over the limit! Ooofah!

Anyway, I will make it to any future ESBB as a priority, and hopefully KTS will not be SOooo slow, and Todd's 3.4 will be singing the praises of more HP ][but NOT another TRansmission, Please!] [Stefan.. are you there? grinning smiley] I can't believe I missed an opportunity to jump in somebody's pool!

B
est
Regards, Maurice.

(Thanks again, Dave..!) sad smileybsmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley:smiling bouncing smiley
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login