Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Reminder: make sure your drains are clear!
TCinNJ - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 5:13:40 pm
With all the leaves, pine needles, acorns and other stuff flying around this time of year please be sure to check your drains.
I had an acorn clogging one of mine and you can't imagine how much water ponds in there.
That's just nuts! *NM*
Kevin the Slow in NYC - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 5:31:26 pm
Shoots and leaves *NM*
Boxsterra - Saturday, 4 December, 2010, at 1:36:57 pm
Don't forget to eat first! *NM*
Laz - Sunday, 5 December, 2010, at 5:29:50 pm
This thread is so, like, Tubular! *NM*
dghii - Friday, 3 December, 2010, at 11:33:19 pm
Re: Reminder: make sure your drains are clear!
extanker - Saturday, 4 December, 2010, at 1:52:30 pm
TCinNJ
With all the leaves, pine needles, acorns and other stuff flying around this time of year please be sure to check your drains.
I had an acorn clogging one of mine and you can't imagine how much water ponds in there.
be advised when that hungry squirrel comes a lookin for his grub and finds it gone,they are gonna go nuts on someone or thing
chasbyron - Monday, 6 December, 2010, at 10:06:34 pm
That's a good point. I take my Toy Box up to the woods all summer. While I keep the car covers, to deal with the sap, I'm sure there may be some stuff that I need to attend to.

Does anybody what a DYI on cleaning out the drains?
MauriceonLongIsland - Tuesday, 7 December, 2010, at 3:34:19 pm
chasbyron
That's a good point. I take my Toy Box up to the woods all summer. While I keep the car covers, to deal with the sap, I'm sure there may be some stuff that I need to attend to.

Does anybody what a DYI on cleaning out the drains?

Take a look here: [sites.google.com]

Regards, Maurice.
Re: I suspect Draino's a big no-no . . . winking smiley *NM*
John Brown of SE SoDak - Tuesday, 7 December, 2010, at 7:16:55 pm
JB/SE SoDak
1997 986 - Wolfi
Yankton, SD

"Wisdom is the most perfect knowledge of the most important truths in the right order of emphasis, accompanied by a total, permanent disposition to live accordingly.

-- Br. Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M.

"(School is to be a factory) in which raw products, children, are to be shaped and formed into finished products . . .(m)anufactured like nails, and the specifications for manufacturing will come from government and industry."

-- Elwood P. Cubberley, Dean of School of Education, Stanford University, 1905

"The creatures that want to live a life of their own, we call wild. If wild, then no matter how harmless, we treat them as outlaws, and those of us who are 'specially well brought up shoot them for fun."

-- Clarence Day, This Simian World
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login