Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
NE Ohio: 35th Annual Artillery and Militaria Show
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 14 April, 2012, at 7:02:32 am
Although not a Porsche event, this would make a good drive for many and is of interest to anyone who has an interest in the American Civil War or military memorabilia.

On Sat/Sun, May 5 and 6, the Richland County Fairgrounds in Ohio will hold this show. Artillery from the American Revolution and ACW will fire volleys throughout the day, Fife and Drum bands will play, and period encampments will be available for view. Also, seven buildings will have memorabilia from the Revolution to WW2 for viewing and sale. The entrance fee is $6, and parking is free. The fairgrounds are easy to get to via I71 and US30.

I went to this a few years ago and had a great time. I especially enjoyed the Abraham Lincoln impersonator who gave the Gettysburg address, as well as the Gen. John Buford impersonator, who talked about his past. Both looked, dressed, and acted just as you would expect the real person to.

Show link

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
This year, the event is May 4 (today) and tomorrow, the 5th.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login