Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
I just finished making my room reservation. A friend of mine and a past PPBBer will be going (Richard K.). We probably will be making our own self guided tour for one of the days. A scaled down Porsche Parade event.

[escape2011.com]

Tony
Re: Here is a fall event that may interest some of you....
Clam - Wednesday, 20 April, 2011, at 5:29:32 pm
Hey Tony,
That looks really interesting. After viewing most of the info, it looks like you have to register to see the prices..... do you know approx. cost of the event, not including the hotel stay??
Thanks for any info, and thanks for posting.
Clam
I made my reservation yesterday (the Parade is too far and too humid spinning smiley sticking its tongue out) There are two packages, a full event package including the banquet on Saturday night @ $275 per person and a "light" package not including the banquet @ $205 per person. There are quite a few tours, both guided and self-guided. The guided tours range form about $95 per person to $45 ea. The self-guided tours are IIRC $15 ea. We own a timeshare in Sedona so we'll be doing the drive through Oak Creek Canyon to go back and forth.
Re: Here is a fall event that may interest some of you....
jwdbox - Thursday, 21 April, 2011, at 2:30:25 pm
bgale (Montrose,CO)
I made my reservation yesterday (the Parade is too far and too humid spinning smiley sticking its tongue out) There are two packages, a full event package including the banquet on Saturday night @ $275 per person and a "light" package not including the banquet @ $205 per person. There are quite a few tours, both guided and self-guided. The guided tours range form about $95 per person to $45 ea. The self-guided tours are IIRC $15 ea. We own a timeshare in Sedona so we'll be doing the drive through Oak Creek Canyon to go back and forth.
Thanks for the info- like 'Clam' I looked and could find zero info re pricing without going through the registration process.cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login