Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
... How many hours to countdown?
How many new Porsches will we see?
Can't wait.

[www.brbs.org]

Happy Waiting,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Florida might lose its title as the most number of cars represented by a state or province.

Better get the word out there, Pedro. smiling smiley

Tick, tock.
Just so you understand G-man, a country doesn't trump a state! eye rolling smiley drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Gary in SoFL
Just so you understand G-man, a country doesn't trump a state! eye rolling smiley drinking smiley

Well, Gary, it appears that you don't know the difference between a province and a country.

A province is to Canada as a state is to the USA. I'm sure you wouldn't consider Florida to be a country would you? confused smiley

So, yes. There are currently 16 cars from Ontario, 1 from Quebec, 1 from PEI. That is 18 from Canada. drinking smiley
I didn't know there was a contest, but that's great that we have so many Canadians!
Now, in order to be politically correct, an fair and balanced, and all that, we need 18 cars from the other side of NAFTA winking smiley
Come on Frissen! Get 17 of your buddies and we'll have a fiesta, eh?
Happy BRBSing
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Pedro (Weston, FL)
I didn't know there was a contest, but that's great that we have so many Canadians!
Now, in order to be politically correct, an fair and balanced, and all that, we need 18 cars from the other side of NAFTA winking smiley
Come on Frissen! Get 17 of your buddies and we'll have a fiesta, eh?
Happy BRBSing
Pedro

Just going by the BRBS website roster: Who will win the "State" Race?

Agree. Would love to see some from "states" from the other side of NAFTA. Fiesta!!!!!!! Si!! smileys with beer
Guenter in Ontario
Gary in SoFL

Well, Gary, it appears that you don't know the difference between a province and a country.

Thanks for once again belaboring the obvious, Guenter. eye rolling smiley What it is I don't do is troll every BRBS list, as it seems you do. It must be so nice to have all that time on your hands in retirement, eh. winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Guenter in Ontario
Gary in SoFL

A province is to Canada as a state is to the USA. I'm sure you wouldn't consider Florida to be a country would you? confused smiley

So, yes. There are currently 16 cars from Ontario, 1 from Quebec, 1 from PEI. That is 18 from Canada. drinking smiley

Now you can add another Canadian car to the list !
[video]https://vimeo.com/122021915[/video]
We are planning on a full week in the area. I just wish the Canadian dollar goes up a bit before then!

Chris - '01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black ; '87 944 Turbo (track beast) ; '86 944 - needs a new home!
My wife and I are planning on attending...this will be our first run! We are pretty excited! Add another Florida car to the list!
Sizzle Chest
My wife and I are planning on attending...this will be our first run! We are pretty excited! Add another Florida car to the list!

Just be careful. My wife and I decided to attend once back in 2007. We haven't missed a BRBS since then. If you haven't been to the Blue Ridge Mountain area, expect fabulous scenery, terrific Porsche roads, lots of good food and most of all great people.
Guenter in Ontario
Sizzle Chest

Just be careful. My wife and I decided to attend once back in 2007. We haven't missed a BRBS since then. If you haven't been to the Blue Ridge Mountain area, expect fabulous scenery, terrific Porsche roads, lots of good food and most of all great people.

^^^Very cool! OK, I have been warned! Looking forward to it!
I just took a peek at it and it doesn't look active. Does anyone here use it? Should we start?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login