Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
walked into town to the pizza place.
Between 5:47 and 5:49. Don't
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 8 March, 2011, at 11:17:03 pm
be late! winking smiley Carlos, are you hungry already? winking smiley

I know, I can't wait either.

We still have to iron out all the detals for the CAN-AM Caravan, but don't you worry, we're not going to let you have ALL the food to yourself. We'll be around and you'll have to share. grinning smiley
to drive. I am going to drive Moonshiner 28 with its beautiful waterfalls and curvy roads ending up at SR 129 a/k/a Tail of the Dragon. I found a nice B&B nearby for the night to make the co-pilot happy. After a morning run on the Dragon I have a scenic drive planned on Wednesday thru the GSMNP with a stop for Moonshine along the way and a lunch stop at an out of the way restaurant that makes great southern food and is famous for fried apple pies, should I bring the gang some fried apple pie or Moonshine?
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
You got it P.B. Moonshine it is smileys with beer *NM*
Naples986 - Wednesday, 9 March, 2011, at 9:26:01 am
it could be ice for the moonshine.
Re: Between 5:47 and 5:49. Don't
carlos in Montreal - Wednesday, 9 March, 2011, at 6:06:00 pm
i will probably beet you to it. We are coming down on Monday or Tuesday. So there may not be any food or drink leftdrinking smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 9 March, 2011, at 6:16:04 pm
Hey Carlos, aren't you coming down with the CAN AM Caravan this year?

Heading down a day earlier just to clean out the Boxster Bar before we get there, eh? sad smiley winking smiley grinning smiley
carlos in Montreal - Wednesday, 9 March, 2011, at 6:25:40 pm
Hey Guenter, I'm no longer a rookie like last yeartongue sticking out smiley The early bird gets the .... BEERSsmileys with beer
I did the run last year, but mho rout 226 in Little Switzerland is more challenging
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login