Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
BRBS Lodging
Fairport Paul - Wednesday, 16 March, 2011, at 1:07:27 pm
Can anyone recommend nearby lodging?
Re: BRBS Lodging
Fairport Paul - Wednesday, 16 March, 2011, at 1:26:28 pm
Can anyone recommend nearby lodging?
Cris - Saturday, 19 March, 2011, at 12:18:22 pm
Hopefully someone more familiar with that area can chime in with recommendation. Until then, I would search/call for near-by hotels/lodges using google maps or bing maps. I think most inns in the area offer pretty much the same thing, a clean bed, hot shower and good night sleep.
For anyone/small group interested in renting a small lodge...
Cris - Tuesday, 22 March, 2011, at 12:27:17 am
I was telling my friend (with a heavily modified Z06) about BRBS over lunch, and he tells me he and his wife runs a few lodge rentals in Burnsville, outside Little Switzerland. I know Switzerland Inn is booked, so this is an option for those still looking for a place to stay for BRBS.
The lodges are about 10miles/20min drive from Little Switzerland Inn (LSI), but certainly makes for a fun drive to/from the LSI. The lodges have 3 - 4 bdrms, multiple baths, kitchen, fireplace, etc. Fishing in the backyard, close to town. The nightly rate averages more than LSI, but cost comes down a bit when you split that with another one or two BRBS participants/friends. By the end of lunch, I think I've planted a seed between him and his wife to sell or trade the Z06 for a 996TT and come up to BRBS in June. We'll see. smiling smiley

For those interested with the lodging option, you can visit www.lodgerental.com, or email Becky @ rgrafer at comcast dot net. Let them know Cris with the Boxster sent you.

deleted content - the double post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2011 12:34AM by lithium1330. (view changes)
Jaay - Thursday, 24 March, 2011, at 7:40:30 pm
I am booked at the Big Lynn Lodge. I think I just like telling people that smiling smiley Supposed to be very close to the switzerland. And they have AC!
Fairport Paul - Monday, 18 April, 2011, at 1:40:21 pm
I am now booked at the Pine Valley Motel in Spruce Pine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login