Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
- What Porsche first caught your eye?
Probably a Le mans racer back in the 70's.
- What was your first drive in a Porsche like?
Some thirty years ago, I was visiting Calgary for work and I was given an opportunity to drive a red 911 ('70's vintage?) at lunch. I still remember well the acceleration, the sound and the ear to ear grin that I had for the rest of that afternoon!
- Have you done any special drives / trips in your Porsche?
Our longest adventure was driving to the 2015 PCA Parade in Indiana from Montreal. That was a great trip as we were able to visit lots of friends in Indianapolis and the Parade resort was excellent! The Parade will be held there again in 2021 so check it out if you can.
- What do you like best about your Porsche?
Style, colour, sound and a rock solid build ... car still going strong after 17 years of ownership. I'm even still chopping the original plastic window despite never having used a diaper to polish it. Some PPBB'ers might remember those instructions. So much fun to drive. I also like that I'm part of the global Porsche fan club. Maybe one day I'll manage a Euro delivery of a new one! Maybe there's an electric Boxster in my future?!
- How many Porsches have you had?
Our 1999 Forest Green Metalic Boxster was a one owner, ex lease car that we bought in Chicago back in 2004 while we were living in Indianapolis. It's the only Porsche I've ever owned. Seven years later, we returned to Montreal with the car. The car has been part of the family all these years, can't imagine it not being in the garage. It's in hibernation now for 6 months which makes our short driving season all the sweeter!

Thanks Pedro. Looking forward to the next 10 years. I'll toast our good fortune with a nice single malt later this evening!

[i.ibb.co]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login