Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
I recently purchased a 2011 Carrera GTS and must sell my beloved 2008 RS 60 Spyder. I'm offering it here before listing on one of the car selling websites in the hopes that another Board reader might enjoy it as much as I have. I purchased the car new at Champion Motor Sports in Pompano, FL and it has never left the state. Although it is my daily driver, it has only 22,500 miles and was serviced regularly at Champion throughout the warranty period. It has also been serviced by Pedro and he installed the Techno Brace. The car has never been in an accident and the paint and interior surfaces are flawless. In addition to all the RS 60 goodies (Sport exhaust, Sport Chrono, PASM, Aero Kit, Sport Design wheels, GT Silver exterior and interior painted parts, RS 60 doorsills, etc.), the car has nearly new Michelin Pilot Super Sports, new battery, clear bra, Das Shield for front and back hoods, clear turn signal lights and a RS 60 license plate.

In order to set a price, I checked Auto Trader and Cars.com today (4/1/15). The former has nine listings at an average price of $42,216 while the latter has eleven listings at an average price of $41,878. I would not be afraid to compare the condition of my car to any of these listings, but I've set the price at $39,900 in the hopes of moving it quickly. Pictures available on request.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login