Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
WTB Das Schild set
linklaw - Wednesday, 15 February, 2012, at 8:31:38 pm
I am looking to purchase a Das Schild set for my 2001 Boxster. Does anyone have a set for sale? Thanks. John
Re: WTB Das Schild set
linklaw - Saturday, 7 April, 2012, at 10:45:27 pm
Anybody have a set for sale?
I don't, but look for group buys...
Cris - Sunday, 29 April, 2012, at 12:14:41 pm
I think various forums organize them... and you get a reasonable discount. Do a google search for schild group buy. G' luck!
dan.oneufer - Wednesday, 9 May, 2012, at 8:44:28 am
Any movement on this? I am interested as well and I found that one of the Cayman boards regularly does a group buy through p1speed(dot)com. If they are group buying for their cars, those of us who need a 2-piece set might not be able to participate.
linklaw - Friday, 11 May, 2012, at 6:12:39 am
The problem for 986 owners is that the front shield is on backorder from the manufacturer. The manufacturer has no idea when or if it will be available again, hence my quest for a used set. The 987 front and rear set is available.
Guess
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Friday, 11 May, 2012, at 10:23:26 am
too many of us ordered just the back and there was no demand. That is all I did on one of their sales.
I got mine through either a cayman or a 911 GB's. If they sell the parts... I can't see why they would exclude because of the model. You can always ask.
P1Speed advised me that they did not have stock for the front trunk. Pelican Parts, too seems to be sold out. I cannot see a group buy being possible if they don't have any of the items available.
I am interested. How about going to the manufacturer?

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
I saw someone selling a 'trunk liner' in the PCA Mart for a 2009 Boxster, so you may be able to get one. Its the 986 version that seems to be hard to find.
FS: Das Schild set (front and back) for 2003 Boxster
drewe2000 - Friday, 25 May, 2012, at 11:19:11 pm
I have a complete set from my 2003 Boxster S, which I am willing to sell because it doesn't fit my 2007 model. The pieces are in great condition, and I'd be using them myself if they fit my car. Anyone local to southern California would be easier, but shipping can be arranged.

Is anyone still interested?
Re: FS: Das Schild set (front and back) for 2003 Boxster
linklaw - Thursday, 31 May, 2012, at 6:15:15 am
Yes. I would like to buy the set. How much do you want? I will send a PM as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login