Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Now that my car is in Spec Boxster form, I won't be towing my tire trailer any more. In fact, the hitch no longer has anything to bolt to on my car even if I wanted to! So I need to get rid of the tire trailer. Let me know you're interested. Feel free to forward this info. I'm asking $500 and will include the hitch if you need it. I can't really say the trailer is "like new", but I've taken good care of it and it's always been garaged. Obviously it's not something that I can ship, so pick-up in northern California is required unless we can figure something else out (buy unbolting the tongue, the trailer could fit in the back of a van).

Hmmm, having trouble with some of the photo URLs, so I've created a separate web page for this info including the photos. Here:
Trailer Info and Photos

Thanks,
Trygve
email: trygve (at) bombaydigital (dot) com

Details:
- Made by South Sport Trailers.
- Welded steel frame.
- Torsion bar suspension.
- Spare wheel & tire.
- Generously sized diamond plate aluminum locking tool box with gas shocks.
- Wired with standard 4-pole connector for brake lights / turn signals / running lights.
- Padlockable hitch handle lever (I don't know what this is officially called). The usual smaller-sized ball hitch mechanism.
- Two chains to secure to hitch.
- Holds 4 wheels/tires padlocked with steel thru bar.
- Easy to roll around even when loaded.
- Rides amazingly smoothly at high speed on the freeway. cool smiley
- I can include the hitch designed for Boxster, which bolts to the bumperette brackets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2012 12:51AM by Trygve (Alameda, CA). (view changes)
If you were on the East coast this would be sold.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login