Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
FS Used 2001S M030 Suspension
Larry Nakamura - Saturday, 29 March, 2014, at 3:10:33 am
I'm selling my used 2001S M030 suspension parts. I changed my suspension to ROW.
The parts are springs, shocks/struts (no sway bars). The parts have approx 40K miles on
them and are mostly freeway miles. I was part of a group buy some years ago for the ROW
kit and finally had it put on the car a couple of years ago. So the parts have been sitting
on a shelf in my garage ever since. Asking $300 plus shipping. I live in Clearlake, CA.
Check your PMS...I'm interested if you still have them
I answered your PMs. Yes I still have the parts. Let me know where the
shipping will be and I'll check on the cost.
I was off line for a while (router died and I had to get it replaced). So, If your still interested
let me know. My number is 707-994-2064.
Larry's us-spec M030 springs are now spoken for. (And Larry, the check's in the mail... nice chatting with you recently!)

I understand Larry's M030 shocks/struts with only 40k miles are still available. (I'd probably have snatched them up, if I didn't already have a brand new set of Koni sports sitting here ready to go...)
Jake, Thanks for the post. You should have already recieved the springs. Please
post and confirm reception.

Yes, I still have the struts/shocks for sale. I'll lte them go for $200 plus shipping.
Pics upon request. THX.
Receipt confirmed
jakeru - 8 years ago
Receipt confirmed, Larry - springs are here and look great! Thanks.
Larry - I sent you a PM
I'll take the set for $200 if they are still available.
Thanks!
Sorry, The struts have been sold, but I see there is another ad for M030 suspension
parts. Maybe try there?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login