Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
FS: BK Rollbar - $400
SMILIN - Saturday, 26 March, 2011, at 11:50:29 pm
Brey Krause rollbar extension for 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster. $400 + S&H

Great condition. BK padding is NOT included...bar and mounting hardware only.

Thanks, Doug
boxsterparts [at] devetter [dot] net

Pics:
[boxster.devetter.net]
[boxster.devetter.net]
[boxster.devetter.net]
Re: FS: BK Rollbar - $400
WC13 - Friday, 6 May, 2011, at 10:46:40 pm
Is this still available? Also, are there mounting instructions or is it pretty much a common sense install?

Thanks!
SMILIN - Saturday, 7 May, 2011, at 9:53:47 pm
hi, yes it's still for sale. i have zero free time right now am currently unable to ship it unless you are willing to pay lots to have me drop it off at a MBE and have them do all of the packaging. if you're in the Sacramento area, let me know and we can arrange a local transaction. otherwise, let me know if you want to be notified when i can put some time into less expensive shipping options. email is best. thanks, doug
SMILIN - Saturday, 7 May, 2011, at 10:55:50 pm
i forgot to mention that if shipping is required, i have another potential buyer ahead of you that i should offer the bar to first. i have no idea if he'll still be interested at some point in the future.

as for installation, it's straightforward. the first time you install it should take less than an hour if you take your time. i can install or uninstall it in about 15 minutes. one clamp at the top of each rollbar hoop, and one bolt at each shoulder belt mount point. the trickiest part is removing the rollbar padding the first time as the pressure clips that hold the padding in place hold pretty well.
WC13 - Tuesday, 10 May, 2011, at 11:56:37 am
I am interested. I live in Indianapolis, so shipping would be necessary. I sent a PM.

Thanks!
Rich - Long Island...again - Sunday, 8 May, 2011, at 7:41:59 pm
where are you guys located?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login