Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I say, "It's a good thing!"

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Not "always" a good thing smileys with beer

...before my time, loooooong before cool smiley
Re: NBC - Newer really IS better
old timer - Friday, 22 July, 2011, at 4:48:40 pm
Roger987
[www.videobash.com]

only if you crash em
Re: NBC - Newer really IS better
frogster - Friday, 22 July, 2011, at 5:33:00 pm
makes me really sad to see a (seemingly) nice old car smashed like that. but i guess it's not that bad. it was a chevy. winking smiley

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Those 59 Chevy's were so bad...
Wyominguy - Friday, 22 July, 2011, at 8:11:32 pm
they were horrible cars when new. My Grandfather had a 59, Dad had a 58 and I later drove a 60. They all handled like crap too.

Neil
Re: Those 59 Chevy's were so bad...
Gary in SoFL - Sunday, 24 July, 2011, at 9:48:58 am
I had one of them, and bad is too kind a word. A six cylinder that couldn't get out of it's own way, BUT lots of front seat room winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2011 09:49AM by Gary in SoFL. (view changes)
What you really wanted
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Sunday, 24 July, 2011, at 10:44:15 am
was an American Motors mid-50s Rambler with the reclining seats option...thanks Dad.
Re: What you really wanted
Wayne K - Monday, 25 July, 2011, at 4:28:44 pm
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC
was an American Motors mid-50s Rambler with the reclining seats option...thanks Dad.

Girlfriend in high school parents had a Rambler with those seats. If I felt lucky when I'd pick her up I pulled the coil wire on my car so it wouldn't start and she would always ask her folks if we could use their car. Sweeeeeet. smiling bouncing smiley
Re: Those 59 Chevy's were so bad...
Wayne K - Monday, 25 July, 2011, at 4:16:37 pm
Gary in SoFL
I had one of them, and bad is too kind a word. A six cylinder that couldn't get out of it's own way, BUT lots of front seat room winking smiley back seat and truck too. thumbs up

The first car collision I ever had
Laz - Monday, 25 July, 2011, at 4:42:57 pm
was with my 66 912. The connection from the Brooklyn Bridge to the BQE was a very tight corkscrew local street exit. I was on the inside lane of two when a big ol' lead sled suddenly cut into my lane. My right front fender just at the headlight opening hit his driver' door. The 912 barely got scraped and his door got a bigger-than-a-basketball-sized dent. I was doing some Bondo work at the time, so for me the incident was of no real physical consequence.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login