Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I've got some hot-off-the-press 981 stuff, like the datasheet:

and the summary

and if you want to see the Official Brochure, click here: [www.PedrosGarage.com]

You can download the Data Sheet here: [www.PedrosGarage.com]

and the Summary here: [www.PedrosGarage.com]

If you want to order one and would like a good deal, just call David:

Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Nice leak. smiling smiley *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 31 January, 2012, at 4:45:58 pm
Nice chart..but.......Is the third line of the Driving Performance really "Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-160 km/h)"? Looks to me like it should be "Acceleration 0-100 mph (0-160 km/h)" LOL.. an error in a Porsche data chart? Tell me it's not so. The first time I read that line I thought they were comparing the Sport Chrono time to the without Sport Chrono time until I read the results! Holy cow. 0-60 in a whopping 13 seconds!
Bob O
Nice chart..but.......Is the third line of the Driving Performance really "Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-160 km/h)"? Looks to me like it should be "Acceleration 0-100 mph (0-160 km/h)" LOL.. an error in a Porsche data chart? Tell me it's not so. The first time I read that line I thought they were comparing the Sport Chrono time to the without Sport Chrono time until I read the results! Holy cow. 0-60 in a whopping 13 seconds!

That's actually for the diesel model. winking smiley

Yup. Looks like a typo error on there. That should be 0 - 100 mph for sure

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
I'm figuring 27 highway mpg for the 6-speed S.
Laz - Thursday, 2 February, 2012, at 2:49:39 pm
The claimed "up to" 15% improvement is based on having PDK and probably entails its coasting function. Auto Start-Stop is common to both, and fortunately defeatable. Nor crazy about the hill hold function either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login