Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The world is in harmony again. smiling smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 12 April, 2012, at 6:48:01 pm
Finally the stars aligned and the Zen of Driving is alive and well.

The CURVEN8R never fails to amaze me. After 4 months, covered and on life support, I removed the cover, disconnected the life support, corrected the tire pressure, slipped into the seat behind the wheel. Yes! Everything is just where it should be. Wheel right here, shifter right here. Slip the key in with my left hand, one twist and the whole orchestra springs to life in unison playing the Sympony in Flat Six. No hiccup or drama, as if I'd just parked it yesterday. Back the car out of the garage, drop the top, back it out of the driveway and it's off for the first drive of the year.

Love this new toy feeling every year.

Life is good for those of us lucky enough to driving these cars.
Re: The world is in harmony again.
Laz - Thursday, 12 April, 2012, at 7:07:59 pm
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2012 07:08PM by Laz. (view changes)
Re: The world is in harmony again.
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 12 April, 2012, at 7:55:14 pm
That's great, but driving a Boxster is even better than that. smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
for a week or two I feel just like you. I can't believe that I am lucky enough to driving one of these cars. And don't even get me started on the great people I have met because of this car smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login