Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Driving to Kerrville!
PLStout (Pearland,TX) - Thursday, 3 May, 2012, at 7:13:22 pm
Taking my car from Alvin, Tx to Kerrville, Tx for a work day at the Texas Lions Camp. First good run in the car since last year when I drove up to Kentucky (Pewee Valley to be exact).

Almost have 21,000 uncomplicated miles on the beast so I must be getting close to thinking about a new Boxster. Really like the new body style and the performance numbers are about the same as my current car. I really miss the top down fun of my 2003 Boxster S, plus I am now a step-child when I show up at Boxstoberfest! tongue sticking out smiley

Anyway, Looking forward to getting out on the road. Taking all back-roads and stopping in Shiner for a brewery tour, then Lockhart for a Texas BBQ lunch. Will have to decide when I get there whether it will be Smitty's, Kreuz's, or Black's. Will take RR 473 over to Sisterdale for some fine wine tasting, and then into Kerrville for drinking and camaraderie before getting up the next morning to work at the Camp.

Should be about 600 miles, round trip. I'll probably do some Boxstoberfest roads while I am in the neighborhood, so who knows what the final total will be. Most of the wildflowers will be done but I'll post pics of anything interesting.

Should be fun!!

Lee
Re: Driving to Kerrville!
Michael(Houston) - Friday, 4 May, 2012, at 9:59:18 am
Have fun!

Click here to login