Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Clear Bra
Ed B - Friday, 7 September, 2012, at 10:02:55 am
Just had clear film installed on the bumper cover, half hood, fenders and mirrors of the GT3 by Protection Plus in Shrewsbury Mass. Not inexpensive but cheaper than a repaint. Great professional installation. Dave said if I get a wind whistle from the film on the mirrors remove it. Not a problem with the great engine and transmission sounds of a GT3. There were pictures of a GT3 RS being entirely covered with the film! A little overkill. The film on the '00 Boxster has stood up very well.

Ed B
Re: Clear Bra
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Friday, 7 September, 2012, at 12:14:14 pm
I am happy w/ the investment I made in my clear bra. Any P-cars I buy in the future will have one installed.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Advisability of 3M Clear Bra on my '03 Boxster???
Gary in SoFL - Saturday, 8 September, 2012, at 2:08:51 pm
I'm having both bumpers re-painted and my hood blended in, after 10 years of naked abuse.

Question is should I do the full hood, fenders and mirrors 3M thing. I think it runs about $500.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Re: Advisability of 3M Clear Bra on my '03 Boxster???
KevinR-MedinaOhio - Saturday, 8 September, 2012, at 11:57:21 pm
If you plan on keeping it, yes, do it. And that $500 price is way better than what I paid.

Driving a new-to-me '09S in Aqua Blue Metallic. It does .5 past light speed. I made the Kessel run in less than 12-parsecs.
Motto: If you have your top up, that storm outside had better have a name!
Motto 2: Having the top up on a convertible is an oxymoron. Don't be a (oxy)moron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login