Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Pedro! I want more power! :-)
The Voxster ('03S, In-A-Band Jose) - Friday, 12 October, 2012, at 11:53:17 am
Not sure you recall, but I have your original plenum in my car already (along with other Techno-parts in other areas, I might add... good stuff).

I was wondering if that plenum is the same as the one in the TechnoPower2 kit, or if, to get the most out of the REST of the items in that kit, I'd need to change out that plenum for a newer version of it, too. Whatchathink?!

(with 19" wheels)

(with 18" wheels)
I didn't know you played in a band winking smiley ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Friday, 12 October, 2012, at 6:09:24 pm
... and it's good to see you around these places.
The TechnoPower Kit includes much larger pieces than what you now have installed.
You can try to sell the ones you now have to someone who doesn't need that much power when you install the TechnoPower Kit.
Whenever you're ready, so are we.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

PS: The car looks amazing! Sure would like to do some Lake Tahoe twisties and desert-sandblasting again.

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Selling the original plenum: great idea! And yeah, it's good to see there are still quite a few familiar faces (read: typists/posters) here. I'll need to do that TechnoPower2 upgrade, then... we'll see if I still have enough residual memory and skill to undo what I did before. It's been so long since I've personally been in my engine cavity, I hardly remember what I did the first time(s)! HAHA

Thanks for the kind car comments... she's doin great. Just about to click over 94k on her clock... maybe even tonight.

Soooo... are you saying you'd like osmeone to get their act together and put together another West Coast Boxster Fest?? :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login