Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
RIP Bruce Anderson
frogster - Tuesday, 12 February, 2013, at 3:00:58 pm
I'm not sure how many of you here remember Bruce from the ppbb.com days but he was very well known and respected in the porsche community and I thought that some of you may want to know that Bruce passed away a few days ago after 16 months of illness. His wife, Stephanie, posted this on his facebook page:

This is not a posting that I expected or wanted to post.

Bruce passed suddenly around midnight last night at Kaiser Walnut Creek. Even though we had a good day yesterday, last evening he was found without a pulse. They did CPR and had him taken to emergency. The friends I am staying with rushed me to his side. We were with him to the end. He never regained consciousness.

This has been a 16 month voyage filled mostly with wonderful highs. Bruce fought so hard to get back on his feet. But in the end it was clear that he would never regain the strength and stamina that he needed to just be Bruce. However his wit and sense of humor never faltered.

Thank you all for all of your positive thoughts and prayers over the past 16 months. Your work is done. The world and I have lost a wonderful man.

Stephanie

Bruce was the author of "Porsche 911 Performance Handbook" and a frequent contributor to Excellence magazine. He will be missed among the Porsche community.

RIP Bruce

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
And a tribute article link:
[dedeporsche.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login