Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Based on those two photos, at least.

We'd be wise not to hold our breath waiting for Gman's input. Last I heard, he was going out for a fresh loaf of bread. Apparently, he and Michelle are opening a bakery in their garage (his new 981 is never there, and he's already made about 100 trips to the bakery, 50 miles away). grinning smiley
Or one big trip to Saskatchewan for the wheat
Laz - Monday, 29 July, 2013, at 5:27:06 pm
[www.canada-photos.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2013 05:27PM by Laz. (view changes)
Whereas the GT is ALL silver gray. Here it is on a man's car winking smiley

Seal gray is still my favorite.

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Real men buy
Laz - Monday, 29 July, 2013, at 9:10:00 pm
whatever the hell they please!
Well, Gary, my good friend,
Roger987 - Monday, 29 July, 2013, at 9:59:45 pm
You've managed to paint yourself, irreversibly, and inescapably, into a corner with that remark.

Mike (Lawdevil) bought what he pleased. He bought a 981 with PDK. Whether it was to accommodate his lovely bride is irrelevant, because, ultimately, he bought it because it pleased him to do so.

Of course, the rest of us have known all along that Mike is a real man. It just took you longer to figure it out, Gary. That's ok - better late than never. smiling smiley
Re: Well, Gary, my good friend,
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 30 July, 2013, at 12:09:49 am
I agree completely....except for one fact. Mike was not truthful about it, which is anything but manly, at least in my corner. tongue sticking out smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login