Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I got THE CALL the finger smileyhot smileysmiling bouncing smiley
Joanne in OC - Wednesday, 21 August, 2013, at 7:59:18 pm
They finally found my car .... It's at the dealer

Got the call about 30 min ago...... I can go and pick up my car, I'll be there by 6:00. WOO HOOO!!!!!!

Joanne
Congrats!!!! Remember pictures! Gotta have pictures.

Oh yah. Don't forget to refill the tank when the warning goes off an tells you "Mind Remaining Distance". That hour from the dealer can easily turn into a 400 mile drive in a new Boxster. winking smiley

Oh ya, did I mention pictures?
Re: That's not enough for how I really feel the finger smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out hot smiley smiling bouncing smiley
Gary in SoFL - Wednesday, 21 August, 2013, at 8:42:11 pm
You better be on your way to check it out, but please don't lick, kiss and fondle it for the first several hours like Guether did. eye rolling smiley grinning smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Too late *NM*
Joanne in OC - Thursday, 22 August, 2013, at 1:41:37 am
Ahhh! *NM*
Laz - Wednesday, 21 August, 2013, at 9:22:53 pm
Finally..the finger smiley *NM*
MikenOH - Wednesday, 21 August, 2013, at 10:16:45 pm
Just got home.... best drive smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileythe finger smiley
Joanne in OC - Thursday, 22 August, 2013, at 1:46:44 am
OMG ..... It was soooo much fun. So much I had forgotten about driving. Wanted to drive more, but will get the clear bra tomorrow morning.

I'm smiling again

A couple things they forgot ..... 1 key was not programmed and doesn't work. They forgot to deamber the sides and put the clear markers on.

I've already forgotten everything he showed me. They go so fast and didn't get to do it myself, that I forgot it all. Fortunately, I didn't listen to the radio and I knew how to get home without GPS. I did figure out how to answer the phone. I got quite a few calls going home smiling smiley So much easier to answer on the steering wheel.

Joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login