Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
NBC..new BMW 328d on its way...........
Harvey in FL - Tuesday, 3 September, 2013, at 8:33:14 pm
for my wife, but I will get to drive it sometimes, hopefully. We purchased the car on August 23 and got very lucky with an early dealer production slot. We called the BMW #800 automation line on August 29 with the production number given to us at the time of the sale. The recording said the car was in production and would be completed by September 4. The dealer called late today and confirmed the car left the factory and was on the train to the ship.

We finally know what Joanne was going thru. Anticipation yawning smiley. The dealer is going to give us a call as soon as he knows the name of the ship the car will be loaded on to. I guess Joanne stayed glued to her PC watching the ship move verrrry slow across her PC screen. Hopefully, we will check the PC only one time a day.
Re: NBC..new BMW 328d on its way...........
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 3 September, 2013, at 9:01:34 pm
Your wait should be shorter than Joanne's. No Gulf of Mexico, Panama Or Pacific to go through. Piece of cake. winking smiley

Happy waiting.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login