Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
PCA Fun Run this weekend
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 16 September, 2013, at 8:51:02 am
From here on, every topless day is a bonus and Saturday was a bonus day. Had a fun run that started at Porsche of London and took us out to Lake Huron. Not a lot of curves out at that end of Ontario, at least it was sunny with a scorching high of 65 F allowing topless driving.

Halfway point pit stop at a Tim Hortons helped dress up a Ford dealership parking lot.

Did a cruise down the main street and beach at Grand Bend. Not much "beach attire" found at the cool temperatures.

Stopped for a delicious lunch.

Animal is a cougar. I believe dealership is Eric Campbell Ford. No idea of the relation unless that cougar has been up there since they sold the Ford Cougar.
Mine says hello..

Looks like you had an absolutely spectacular day for the drive!

Kind regards, -rick.
Great shots Guenter I can
DougW - Monday, 16 September, 2013, at 4:13:18 pm
still hear your sport exhaust! Just love that sound under accellaeration and when you let off the throttle.
Re: Great shots Guenter I can
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 16 September, 2013, at 6:19:35 pm
DougW
still hear your sport exhaust! Just love that sound under accellaeration and when you let off the throttle.

Like I've said, gas mileage sucks, but the permagrin makes worth every penny. smiling bouncing smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Joanne in OC - Wednesday, 18 September, 2013, at 12:29:55 am
I think the gas mileage is great...... Just got back from Vegas and got 30 MPG both directions. That was a very nice suprize smiling smiley

Joanne
Guenter in Ontario - Wednesday, 18 September, 2013, at 12:52:00 pm
Joanne in OC
I think the gas mileage is great...... Just got back from Vegas and got 30 MPG both directions. That was a very nice suprize smiling smiley

Joanne

I agree about the great gas mileage. A couple of weeks ago, stuck in a line of traffic on a 2 lane road, travelling at about 60 mph, I averaged 34 mpg. Just had a permasmile on that stretch though.

With the PSE, I'm just plain bad and have a hard time not conducting the orchestra into a frenzy all the time. Doesn't do much for the gas mileage ....on the other hand, the permagrin is something else. grinning smiley smiling bouncing smiley hot smiley
Re: PCA Fun Run this weekend
m4240z - Monday, 16 September, 2013, at 5:51:43 pm
Nice collection of cars.....

Grand Bend - boy, haven't been there in years.
If you're anxious to back to Grand Bend
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 16 September, 2013, at 6:17:34 pm
I'd recommend waiting about 9 or 10 months. Pretty quiet now.

I tried my best to add a bit of "atmosphere". winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login