Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I think the best alignment shop in the state is likely Euro-Tire in Fairfield (rte 46 eastbound). Both owners are PCA members. Have Chris do the alignment - he's Pirelli's Grand-Am on-site engineer.

Precision Motorsports Racing (Long Valley, NJ) also does excellent work.

Say hi for me if you go.

I'm sure you can get good work done also at Power-tech, in Rockaway, but i have not actually had them do the work, btu they all go to the track with us.

Frankly, any decent shop with a computer alignment rack can do the job for the street - its mostly about care of set-up ( and knowing what you want).

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Many thanks!!!! I'm in the Morristown/Mendham area so I'll try either one of them.
I went to Euro-Tire today, 10/31/13, and had the alignment done after putting on 4 new DWS tires. Obviously, I don't track my car and want to drive it daily but I do drive it in manual 99% of the time. What a clean and professional shop. They said my alignment was wacked out so I trust they set my car accordingly. In short, thank you for the recommendation. Just xfer'd to NNJR from New England. Born and bred Jersey boy.
What ever happened
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Friday, 1 November, 2013, at 3:37:07 pm
to shops giving you printouts of before and after settings.
Euro tire gave me just that
grant - Tuesday, 5 November, 2013, at 12:27:16 pm
and here it is:

(the after anyway)

[i44.tinypic.com]

I think Chris Keeps a log. You can call him.

Grant

Grant

gee-lenahan-at-gee-mail-dot-com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login